- Corporate Retreat, Family Reunion & Large Group Rentals
- Enjoy 14 Secluded Acres in the North Georgia Mountains
- Experience Over 10,000 Sq. Ft. of Rustic Charm
- Take in Mountain & Waterfront Views From A Double Deck
Laughing Bear Lodge Highlights
- 10,000 square feet of mountain cabin warmth, décor & ambiance
- 9 bedrooms / 6 baths
- Comfortably sleeps 10-40 people
- State-of-the-art kitchen with 2 full-size dishwashers, 2 full-size double sinks, double convection ovens, 5-eye cook top stove (gas), 2 refrigerators, a standing freezer, seating for 12-14 around the granite bar
- 14-ft farm table constructed with 200 year-old antique heart-of-pine
- Great room stacked-stone wood-burning fireplace
- Plenty of seating for everyone in your party
- Outdoor fire pit
- LED TVs in great room, master suite and rec level
- Central (300CD) Sound System which plays in 4 rooms (8 speakers)
- Two large exterior decks and private balcony off master bedroom overlooking Fightingtown Creek
- Hardwood floors and tile throughout most of lodge
- High speed wireless Internet
- Large 4-acre yard for frisbee, softball, football, outdoor bonfire
- Golf on our 220 yard driving green
- Small workout room with basic exercise equipment
- Waterfront 14×40 stone deck
- Pool table
- Ping-pong table
- Indoor racquetball / basketball court
- Arcade games
- River tubes and life jackets available for floating in backyard; easy in-and-out water access
- Parking for 10+ vehicles
- For more information, visit our FAQ page
Don’t Miss Out on Savings
Be the First To Know About Our Specials
Excellent Venue for Large Group Gatherings
Planning a family reunion or gathering can be a stressful experience. Making everyone happy is no easy task and you want to make sure everyone of all ages will have plenty to do. If you’re searching for the best North Georgia mountain rental to host your family reunion or vacation, look no further. At Laughing Bear Lodge, located on a bubbling trout river and tucked away in Blue Ridge, GA, you can make your next family vacation truly unforgettable by reserving this luxury rental today!
To learn more about the ideal spot for your next family reunion or corporate retreat, call Leslee at 706-492-3311 or email us, too.
- We just had a spectacular family reunion here. There were 26 of us ranging from age 74 to 3 months. The lodge was great. There was plenty of room for all of us. The game room and indoor basketball court were real hits with both the kids & adults...
- Debra Schwartz
- We were thrilled to have our cousin reunion at Laughing Bear Lodge in September 2016! Beautiful home, spacious, everything we could have asked for. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer! Thank you!
- Freda Goodman
- A beautiful place for small or very large groups. There are many fun things to keep you busy, but also such a beautiful setting to just relax and unwind. I highly recommend this wonderful place!
- Linda Allbritton
- One of the most beautiful places I have stayed. It's been wonderful to feel the warmth of this place!
- Amanda Jacoups
- Love it here! Beautiful and peaceful little piece of heaven
- Mikki Stewart
- We visited with four generations of family in attendance and found everything about our experience to be wonderful...Our family made some lifelong memories and we hope to someday have the opportunity to return to Laughing Bear and make some more.
- Deborah F.
- We had a group of 27 from ages 4 months to 81 and we all had a great time. There was so much for the kids to do in the basement, they were never bored. They thought of everything!
- Maria S.